Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: VT Shooter.....North Korea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    VT Shooter.....North Korea

    I heard someone today talking about how they believe the guy from North Korea may have sent this kid over with the sole intention of raising hell. Am I the only one that thinks this guy is wrong?? What do you guys think about it??
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    The kid was from south korea, and they have already issued an apology. I honestly don't think this kid was sent to Virginia Tech to wait his senior year to raise hell.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    [ QUOTE ]
    The kid was from south korea, and they have already issued an apology

    [/ QUOTE ]
    South Korea should not have had to apologize to Virginia Tech. It's not their fault. They had nothing to do with it. And Cho Seng-Hui or whatever his name is has lived in Virginia since 1992. So I'm not sure why they had to apologize.

    I'm worried that there could be increasing racism toward Asians. My student chaplain is Half South Korean/Half German. He was a little worried when he found out the gunman was Korean and I told him not to worry about it that people are stupid and we all know that it's not the fault of every Korean. It's not like other Koreans had the same motive.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    Hasn't he lived in the states for pretty much most of his life??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    He has been here for 15 years according to the press... He moved to Centreville, Va. in 1992. I doubt they sent a 9 year old over here so 15 years later he could raise hell, that is just ridiculous.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    [ QUOTE ]
    The kid was from south korea, and they have already issued an apology.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Why?

    This had nothing to do with them or the fact he was from there and they should feel no need at all to apologize for anything. I personally as a citizen of America, Virginia, and have friends at VT and am a fan of VT football do not accept this apology since it has no foundation or any reason for being given.

    Just a bunch of PC bullshite. All they need to do is give their condolences and let it be. I guess there needs to be an apology issued by LensCrafters becasue he wore galsses.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    I was thinking the same thing.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    Why do conspiracy theories fly after crap like this? I doubt that North or South Korea had one bit to do with this. The gunman clearly and obviously had some problems.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member j10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    [ QUOTE ]
    The gunman clearly and obviously had some problems.

    [/ QUOTE ]


    Oh yeah! I suggest you all go to foxnews.com. Some of the kids plays are on display there, they are crazy so you guys should read them.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member FIGHT'N HOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2007
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VT Shooter.....North Korea

    [ QUOTE ]
    Oh yeah! I suggest you all go to foxnews.com. Some of the kids plays are on display there.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Where did you see that? I have been there and not seen anything like that. Help us out... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
    [url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •